Increase that bottom line
With StoreFeeder you can have a streamlined online order management process. StoreFeeder removes repetitive, mundane and time consuming
tasks by automating them. Sounds simple, right? It makes the whole process of selling online through multi retailing channels efficient,
cost-effective and profitable.
All orders from across multiple sales channels are downloaded into StoreFeeder and with the click of a button you can
generate invoices, carrier labels and picking lists. StoreFeeder integrates with...
- 3D Cart
- Custom made ecommerce website
- Other off the shelf ecommerce platforms
- and many other sales channels
By automating these processes you are able to reduce manpower costs, improving your profit margins and reducing your overheads.
StoreFeeder ensures consistency in your operation leading to better feedback and repeat business.
So how does it work...
Automated order processing
StoreFeeder integrates all your sales across multiple platforms from eBay to Amazon to Magento plus many other channels. As a batch of orders
arrive, you decide when to print invoices, carrier labels, picking and packing lists at the click of a button. Alternatively the system can
specify to have the order forwarded automatically to your drop shipper.
The customer experience
StoreFeeder was designed to make the customer experience as simple and easy as possible, supplying the customer with fast and relevant information.
By managing every aspect of the order lifecycle from the initial order placement to despatch and beyond you can save time and improve customer
The order lifecycle with StoreFeeder is so automated you'll wonder how you managed without it...
- StoreFeeder automatically marks orders as shipped
- StoreFeeder sends automated customer email notifications with PDF invoices attached
- StoreFeeder sends tracking data and shipping details back to the channel, yes automatically
- StoreFeeder sends automated bespoke email notifications to the customer for each stage of the process with key data like courier delivery windows
- StoreFeeder automates the process of returns, and exchanges
All of this increases customer loyalty.
Streamlining the management process
By using StoreFeeder all of your order management information is in one manageable place making it easy to view, with data that can be exported
into any system you wish. It also means you can produce in depth analysis and reports, giving you an overview of business performance.
StoreFeeder also integrates into your other 'offline' sales channels be these telesales, direct or through an EPOS system.