Amazon Channel Integration
Amazon began in 1995 as an online bookstore, but has grown over the years to offer many other product lines including music, electronics,
toys, beauty, clothing and even groceries.
By using StoreFeeder for Amazon channel integration you can manage your Amazon, eBay, Play, Magento and many more channels in one
place. Integration let's you;
- Create product listings
- Download your Amazon orders
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders
- Send tracking information to Amazon
- Update and synchronise inventory
How to setup your Amazon Channel Integration
In order to grant StoreFeeder permission to integrate with your Amazon store you will need to grant access to your Amazon Seller account.
The following steps will talk you through how to set this up and the information that we need.
Sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS)
Firstly you'll need to navigate to http://developer.amazonservices.co.uk and click on 'Sign up for MWS'.
Then log in with your Amazon username and password.
Fill out the application details
You'll be presented with a form as shown above (image b).
- Select the option 'I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS',
- enter the application name StoreFeeder
- and developer account number 5314-6059-1309.
- Click next.
StoreFeeder can now access your Amazon Seller account with MWS. Make a note of your Merchant ID and Marketplace ID as these will need to be entered into StoreFeeder.